We provide a valuable service for repairing and maintaining your RV. We can provide multiple services. Our services include but are not limited to:
|Water Heater repair, maintenance and replacement||Air Conditioner repair and maintenance|
|Furnace repairs and maintenance||Refrigerator repair and maintenance|
|Battery testing and replacement||Propane leak testing and service|
|New owner walk thru||Roof inspections and repair|
|Warranty Work for companies like Good Sam and Manufacturers||AC & DC Electrical system service and repairs|
|Pre-purchase Inspections (please see page for more information)||New owner training|
|Plumbing Repairs – faucet installs and leak troubleshooting|
*Please note; we do not service engines, transmissions, axles, generators, or black tanks.
- Minimum mobile service call is $105 per hour
- No travel charge if within 10 miles of Oceanside, CA – after that, $.50 per mile (some areas may be outside of our service area).
- We service Northern San Diego County Inland to the Coast, Julian, Fallbrook, Temecula and Ramona.
- Although some locations may have an additional service call fee, we will let you know on the phone if your location is effected by the additional fee
- Veteran discounts!
- Accepting Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
- Competitive Rates
New RV Ownership?
We also provide instructions for new owners on how to use your RV correctly and safely. We will even come to your campsite or RV park so we can operate all the systems together, and we can show you how to hook up everything. Instructional topics that I go over on such visits include all of the following:
|How to use the holding tanks and dump correctly.|
|How to light and operate appliances.|
|How to hook up your water connection and sewer hose.|
|How to hook up your in-park cable and set up your TV.|
|Battery maintenance schedules.|
|How to maintain your tires and roof.|
|How to check RV park electrical hook ups to avoid damage to your RV appliances.|